Monday, May 5, 2014

Scrapbookit GDT

Well once again it's been a while………..

Anyway I have been lucky enough to be selected as a Guest Design Team Member for Scrapbookit for the month of May!  I was extremely lucky to receive a great pack from Jo, and I even got to set the challenge for the month.  Jump on over to the Scrapbookit blog to check out my post and what the other girls on the team have come up with.

My challenge was as follows  


Your layout must have the following

1 Black and White photo
2 copies of your Black and White photo (any sizes)
3 Embellishments (at least!)
4 patterned papers and a 
5 word title!

And this is what I came up with…….


The papers are from the Kaisercraft Honey Chai Collection, and the flowers are from Manor House.  The photo I used is of my husbands Nana and Pop when they got married back in 1946.

I also made a few cards with the Honey Chai Collection, and another LO, I was amazed how different 2 LO's with the same paper collection could be :)




All in all I had a great time, so thanks to Jo and the team over at Scrapbookit, and don't forget to enter the challenge.

Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment