Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Our Wedding Day

Hi!

So after almost 9 years I have finally decided to scrapbook some of our wedding photos for us to hang up!  I have previously made a brag book for my Dad to show around and I think maybe one layout for my album, but nothing ever for us to have at home.  I have so many favourite pics from the day, so when I saw the extra large memory frame from Kaisercraft I couldn't resist.  I loved every moment of my wedding day and can't believe its taken me this long to do something!  Anyway here is what I have come up with…..


and a few close ups of the flowers and bling!







I used a range of different black and white papers, most of which I had in my stash as was the bling and flowers, I have been collecting black and white for our wedding photos for a while now!  I cut the words, the banners and the rings on my Silhoutte Cameo.

Here is the list of what I used,

Bella Celebrate Paperz - Classic (CL26)
Echo Park - You & Me - True Love (PFYM8003)
Echo Park - You & Me - Music Notes (PFYM8006)
Kaisercraft - Sublime - Divine (P224)
Kaisercraft Kaisercard - Licorice (CD102)
Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Diamond

Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Ruby (F636)
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Black (F666)
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Coconut (F627)
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms - Coconut (F644)
Assorted Manor House Flowers

Bella Bling - Black and Pearl Borderlines (BG73)
Flourish with a Bling - Pearl
Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Silver (SB700)

Kaisercraft Kaiser colour Paint - Black (KC031)

As I plan for this to hang on the wall for sometime, I laminated all the photos to protect them from dust and dirt.  For the papers and the frame I used Mod Podge (Matte), to do the same.

All in all I am very happy with the end result, just need to decide where to hang it!

Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment