Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Scrapbookit entry

Well It's been a while but I finally finished something!!  Here is my entry for the Scrapbookit August/September challenge.  Pretty simple, but once again I love these photos and just love the colour combo. 


I always wondered what it would be like to have to keep kids busy over the 3 MONTH Summer break in the USA ..........well now I know, it's hard work!!  Hence the lack of Scrapbooking lately :)  Anyway, now Charlotte is back at Preschool,  I have a few hours 3 days a week to get into it, plus do the housework :(  I have finally registered to do a Copic class at the Beach Scrapbook store here in Virginia Beach in a few weeks, can't wait to get started, there are so many cute stamps around that I need!!!  Better run, my free time is up, have to get Charlotte from School :)

Jenn :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Jenn...and those photos are precious.... Daddy's need little girls to love :) I know what you mean about busy. I used to complain about it before I had kids, but I don't think I really understood...lol. Hope you enjoy your Copic class....highly addictve, but so much fun! Hope you are keeping well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.....this is gorgeous! You are such a purple girl....:0) How nice are those alphas??? Are they Thickers? or ones you prepared yourself??? I love these photos they are so gorgeous.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kool!!
    Too clever.... Love the photos :)
    Busy- yep I am busy! Hahaha but loving it.

    ReplyDelete