Monday, June 6, 2011

All the M's!!

Hi!
Well this month I really wanted to attempt the Scrapbookit Challenge as it was a bit different to anything I had done before.  You had to include 3 products that started with M, have a title that started with M and hand make something on the page.  This is what I came up with :)


I used some pink Mist (glimmer mist, it's hard to see in the photos but it is there), a 'Martha Steward' butterfly punch and some bling words from 'Me & My Big Ideas'.  My handmade item was the swirl flowers and as you can see the title is 'My Minnie Princess'.


I love this photo of Charlotte and I think it's a great shot so I tried not to take too much away from it with lots of papers and embellishments. 

Thanks for looking
Jenn :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for the blog love and I'm your newest follower! :D

    ReplyDelete