Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapbookit Card Challenge

I had so much fun doing the sketch Layout for Scrapbookit this month I just had to use the card sketch as well, I needed to make a card...... a work colleague of Ted's and his wife sent Ted home with a bottle of wine for me, such a nice couple!! :).  Anyway, here is my take on it, I've never done a card sketch before, so it was all new for me.

March/April Card Challenge



I love the end result so much I don't want to give it away!!

Jenn :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG - this is just awesome! You are so clever!
    I LOVE the quilling and the ribbons.
    Just gorgeous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jen, the colours are fantastic. I understand why you don't want to give it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jenn, You are our WINNER of the card Sketch at 'SCRAPBOOKIT' Keep an eye on your postie for a special parcel. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete